Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Our home was destroyed by a tornado in 2013. I inherited a

Customer Question

Our home was destroyed by a tornado in 2013. I inherited a unique 12 inch basket vase from my mother. It was destroyed ' it was beaded crystal with a tiny handle.. Clear crystal. Any information would be helpful for value for insurance. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the request here.
Is there any chance you have a photo of this from before the tornado?
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I don't. I have reviewed so many pictures for a photo. My Mother told me when she passed it to me she thought it was from England. It Was Thin Crystal Basket Vase With Small Beads Over The Outside And Very Thin handle.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately without an image, I am unable to make an assessment based on this description.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean something like this? Obviously if it is, then your price value and maker is on that page.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/208976996/fenton-opalescent-hobnail-glass-basket?ref=market