Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Glenda . I have looked and ask everywhere and can't find…

Customer Question
Glenda B. I have looked...
Glenda B. I have looked and ask everywhere and can't find anything. Not sure, I get I've never seen anything like that. Thanks, Bonnie
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
029.JPG029.JPG030.JPG030.JPG031.JPG031.JPG032.JPG032.JPG033.JPG033.JPG034.JPG034.JPG035 (2).JPG035 (2).JPG036 (2).JPG036 (2).JPG
6/5/2015
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I am working on this one on your other question.
I'm good, as I've been working on values of these things for 6 months and no resolve. I'm going to keep you busy. I'm going to help the archives. Thanks for you and your expertise. You are the girl for me!!! You'll be sick of me as I have tons of my own stuff to get rid of. Bonnie
Bonnie
No, problem, I love seeing all the things you have! :)
Glenda, Would it be okay that I send you a tip at the end of every week, opposed to each item ?
Bonnie
That is fine. To let you know, I do not expect any bonus at all, I do very much appreciate them, but they are not expected. :)
Glenda