Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Again and thank you Wedgewood China

Customer Question
Hello Again and thank you...
Hello Again and thank you for the Wedgewood China information.. now I have a vase question. I have two Japanese Cloisonne Vases.. I found the exact ones on a site called capitol antiques and was wondering their potential value. The specifically are specifically
20th century Japanese Silver Cloisonne Ox blood color with flowers and 10 inches in height. Not sure if you will be able to see but attached a picture..thanks Keith
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/4/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello
Thanks for this new question!
The pictures are not very clear and I would need a picture of the mark, but I'm almost sure that you these are a pair of JAPANESE hand made GINBARI cloisonne vase. These particular vases are well recognized for the little silze rim, which is fact is a silver wire. The color/pattern is Pigeon Blood.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 100-150$ for each vase.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks