Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Orig. watercolor approx. 33" x 39" frame in glass, signed . Morisot…

Customer Question
orig. watercolor approx. 33" x...
orig. watercolor approx. 33" x 39" frame in glass, signed B. Morisot
landscape w/small boat on lake, geese in foreground
some water stains bottom of picture, very impressionist painting
French artist
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/4/2015
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
Please send me a photo of the painting and a close-up of the signature.
To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link you see on your reply page.
If it is not there then you may use the free internet photo site
imgur.com. Use the following instructions:
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
a. Click "Computer"
b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send
c. Click open on the file
d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page.
Click on it
e. Your image will appear on the screen
f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link
to the right on the imgur page
g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just Answer
Kind regards,
Doris
Doris, I do not have the time or the capability to get a photo to you. It was not explained when i signed on with my question re
the painting that you would require a photo and additional time to reply with an answer, therefore i am requesting a refund of the $38 charged on my Visa card. Time does not allow as i had planned to take the picture to the Roadshow this weekend in
Spokane. Thank you, *****
Please contact customer service at***@******.***.
I'm sorry you do not have enough time.
Kind regards,
Doris