Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

This little treasured sawdust doll was in my 90 year old grandmother's…

Customer Question
This little treasured sawdust doll...
This little treasured sawdust doll was in my 90 year old grandmother's things where she lived her whole life in Louisiana...What can you possibly tell me about it? I wonder what her story could be? Thanks (trying to attach a pic)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
6/5/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send more photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Hi ,
Thank you for the image.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
In terms of story on this doll - could you please clarify what information you are seeking on this item?
~Nora