Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

The new moon gold picture. what is its value.

Customer Question
the new moon gold picture. what is its value.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/2/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you able to provide images?
~Nora
I tried once. I will try again. Please call me with your answers. Thanks
I will need to see images of what you have in order to assess the item.
Experts here are not permitted to exchange personal contact information with customers on this conversation thread.
After I receive images, I can post your written answer here.
I do not conduct assessments over the phone without images. If we do agree to the live phone call mode, the charge to speak with me is $300 for a 15 minute live call.
The most economical method would be to provide images and then I will post the answer here when complete.
~or~
I can opt-out and open your question to all the experts, the live phone call fees vary by expert.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Hello Nora. It is not letting me add files. I have tried
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora