Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I HAVE SEVERAL PIECES OF SILVERWARE: INSICO, 1881 ROGERS A1,

Customer Question
MANOR PLATE TRIPLE, WM A...
I HAVE SEVERAL PIECES OF SILVERWARE: INSICO, 1881 ROGERS A1, MANOR PLATE TRIPLE, WM A ROGERS A1 PLUS, and HARMONY HOUSE PLATE AA+. How do I go about getting appraisals?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/2/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
I would love to help. Please describe the quantity and type of pieces you have (fork, spoons,etc). Photos of the pieces and their marks would also help in identification.
You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon in the box where you type back to me. This feature works best on a desktop computer.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you able to send photos?
Please call Barbara at(###) ###-####
I am not able to send pictures and am awaiting your call.
Barbara
Antique Expert: Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help, but all of the pieces you listed are silverplate, not sterling, and as such have a very limited retail value today--if you advise of how many pieces you have of each, I will gladly do my best to help you assign values.
With kind regards,
Steve