HopeC
HopeC, Expert Researcher
Experience:  Collector and Researcher.Coins, Books, Furniture, art ect.
8402582

I have 3 dolls all about 24 inches Hein***** *****dwork / Simon

Customer Question

I have 3 dolls all about 24 inches Hein***** *****dwork / Simon Halbig Armand Marseille germania 309 k1/2 made*** 141/2 Germany. Can't read that one but is the prettiest need to get rid of. What could they be worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  HopeC replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you with your collection and thank you for the opportunity to help.
What are the condition of each doll and size?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have some problems reading there necks so bear with me the heind***** *****dwerk simon& halbig is 25 26 inches and missing 1 finger //// the armand marselle germania390 A3M is about 21 inchs and is missing a finger /// the most beautiful is 26 inches all her fingers but all i can read on her neck is K1/2 made in 14 1/2 Germany and something else clearly they have new clothes except for th=e smaller one and wigs are not original

Expert:  HopeC replied 2 years ago.

For the 1st doll you are looking at a value of $475

For the second doll she is valued at $300

And for the 3rd doll you are looking at a value of $ 275.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Hope