Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Just need to know approx value of an old Astonia clock made…

Customer Question
Just need to know approx...
Just need to know approx value of an old Astonia clock made in the USA don't know when as it came to me via an estate. Has a lady sitting on a chair with a scroll of writing of Latin letters painted in gold. Clock has been service by a clock repairer and is in perfect working condition.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/2/2015
Antique Expert: Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the clock you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
HI Frank,
Can you please advise me when you receive this email. Thank you.
Good Morning,I have received your message, I will await the email with the photos.Thank you,Frank