Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a sterling silver reprousee bracelet 1-1/2 x 7 approx…

Customer Question
I have a sterling silver...
I have a sterling silver reprousee bracelet 1-1/2 x 7 approx with panels joined by jump rings at side top and bottom depicting what appear to be medieval English ? tradesmen (Chauserian era?) (3 different poses) with a slide-in clasp. It was my mother's and is 60+ years old. Unmarked that I can tell. I can send pics. Interested in any info.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/2/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
This is a vintage early 20th century tourist souvenir bracelet from Peru. The men and women depicted are natives and these are sometimes referred to as storyteller bracelets.
On today's market this would sell for a high average of $200 - $250.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Hi Pamela,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

If you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here, I would really appreciate it.

Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

Thank you!

~Nora