Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original black and white photo of Marilyn Monroe

Customer Question

I have an original black and white photo of Marilyn Monroe laying on a beach chair in a polka dot bikini. Not signed. Is it of any value? I also have signed photos of The Beach Boys, Leonard Nimoy, ***** *****, Lucille Ball, etc. How do I find out the value? Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Unsigned photos of Marilyn Monroe are not terribly valuable--perhaps $50 or so, if it's an original printing.

As for the others, I can appraise 1-2 within this question. However, I'd need to see pictures of them, as the image affects the value.

You can upload photos using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your response box (this only works on a desktop or laptop).

If that won't work, you can upload them to a free site like Imgur or Photobucket, and post the link here.

A third option is to email them to***@******.*** and ask them to forward them to AppraiserJM.

Jennifer