Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a platter from Myott Son & C? 2713

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/1/2015
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.