Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Sacagawea Dollar no date horse and indian reverse

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
6/1/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
The horse and indian reverse is the 2012 reverse. This coin was designed by Thomas Cleveland and engraved by Phebe Hemphill. This particular coin has the following composition:
88.5% copper, 6% zinc, 3.5% manganese, 2% nickel
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 60-130$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!