Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a fairly large bowl ,peach coloring inside,flowers with

Customer Question

I have a fairly large bowl ,peach coloring inside,flowers with the stems running down the sides. Beautiful bowl! It has a mark on the bottom of a paint palette and looks like the letter B or R in very cursive writing. It does have the word Belleek under the fact mark. I can't find out any thing about this particular bowl, please help if you can. Thanks, ***** from Atlanta
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Does the mark look like this one?

Could you provide a picture of the bowl?
Thanks