Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a metal photo album,measures 3 1/2" L. x 3 1/4" W.,has

Customer Question

I have a metal photo album,measures 3 1/2" L. x 3 1/4" W.,has 12 pages 74 metal photo's holds 96 has a 2 or 3 dimensional cross on front and back covers,inside front cover it says: D.B.Brooks & Brother. I would like to know how much it is worth? Thank you for your time. Sincerely, ***** ***** P.S. my email address is:***@******.*** if you need time to look it up.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you provide a picture of the album?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know to much about modern technology and how to send pictures over the cell phone. Could we set up a call later on this afternoon? Thank you again. DeAnn Humes
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello DeAnn
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94cvg-metal-photo-album-measures-1-2-l-1-4-w-has.html?src=pql&sso=1
Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have a picture of it and my cell isn't the best camera phone. I didn't think i was going to do anything over my phone. Are you in Barrington,N.H. area ?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello
OK, no unfortunately I'm not in the N.H. area, sorry about this.
Could you ask some one to help you to take a picture of the unit?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can try taking it myself but I don't know how to send it over my phone.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
OK, maybe downloading pictures to the computer and then send them through email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could i do this another time as i would need help to do it on laptop to get it from my phone then to send it from there? Thanks again. DeAnn Humes
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Sure! You can just send the pics through your laptop if you want