Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Royal Doulton Adrian China with both the gold trademark…

Customer Question
I have Royal Doulton Adrian...
I have Royal Doulton Adrian China with both the gold trademark and the green. Most were given to me about 1956 (wedding) But my question is the variance in size and design . The gold stamped coffee cups have a more elegant design. When plates and saucers are stacked they visibly vary according to the stamp. Should I take an opportunity to trade to make them all consistent-is one more desirable than the other?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/30/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Here is the picture of the Adrian pattern for Saucer and cup set:

And a picture of one dish:

Do your units look like the one showed in the pictures?
Thanks
you sent no pictures I will now report you
Hello
The pis are in my previous answer, could you see them now? If not there is some technical problem!