Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a family heirloom it has been given to the eldest daughter

Customer Question

I have a family heirloom it has been given to the eldest daughter for safe keeping, It is a porcelain candle holder? its an angel and their are two children leaning up against the angel,the boy and the girl similar outfits they kind of look like dresses but the boy is more like a dress not as fancy as the girl.I do know it came from France and went to England and then to Canada and now I have it I am in the USA. I did take it to a library to see if we could get more info and they told me it was made around the time queen Victoria was in power. At that time they put gold seals on the bottom mine does not so they think it predates it.I have tried to take a picture but its very hard to see a clear picture because their is very little color. If you want a picture I can try again mabe you can give me an idea of how to do it. I am thinking of selling it and share with my brothers and sisters. thank you hope I hear from you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Yes, I would need a picture!
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/94bou-family-heirloom-given-eldest-daughter.html?src=pql&sso=1
Also, could you tell me if there is some kind of manufacturers mark or label?
Thanks!