Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several items...One is an antique Arabic Helmet with

Customer Question

I have several items...One is an antique Arabic Helmet with scroll like etchings all over the helmet. Two places on the front top for what appears to have something placed in them.It also has chain mail to protect the neck. It has what appears to be a "bar" of some kind that runs from the middle front up and curves back to to a "spike" protuberance which is in the middle top of the helmet. I believe it is some kind of "ceremonial" type helmet but am not sure. I cannot find anyone who can give me a definitive answer as to what it is or how old it is and therefore what it might or might not be worth. I also have 5 Artist Prints done by Aldo Luongo. 1 is A Good Red Wine, 2. is Saturday Morning. 3 is Champagne at La Auberge. 4 is Pinot in the Afternoon and the last one is Girls Night Out. Any assistance you can help me with in regards ***** ***** value would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Could you post images, please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only way I know how to do that is to send them via e-mail. Please send e-mail address and I will try to get them to you. As you can probably surmise my computer and electronic skills are extremely lacking. At 66 I only do business by sight. I drive everywhere to pay bills, etc.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
I understand completely! You may email them to***@******.*** and ask they forward them to me (Steve, Antiques). No rush at all.
With kind regards,
Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Affirmative and will do. Thank you.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Most welcome!