Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print, number 35 of 75 by Salvador Dali that I'd like to know

Customer Question

I have a print, number 35 of 75 by Salvador Dali that I'd like to know a rough value on. Have you an idea? It is black and white, the number is ***** roman numeral representation of a fraction and it is about 29" tall by 21"wide. It is of a bullfighter and bull. It is beautiful and in excellent shape.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried to cancel my question as soon as I found out that it was posed in order to get my money returned. I don't need the question answered near as much as I need my money returned. I am sorry. I would appreciate your brilliance, but in this case your kindness would serve me better in allowing me to disregard the question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There was no way to cancel....online, by email, or by phone.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora