Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old table with a partial sticker on the bottom

Customer Question

I have a very old table with a partial sticker on the bottom that says rothert's and something about carpet. The table came from PA. it is in very good condition and has almost a leather looking texture on the top but it is definitely wood. Curved legs with another shelf below. I want to turn it into a vessel table but before I go drilling holes in it I want to make sure I'm not destroying a valuable piece.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send more photos.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't seem to find the paper clip icon when I hit reply so I'm not sure how to send more photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Holly,
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora