Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

THE OLIVE TREES" by Winston s. Churchill. We have a

Customer Question

"THE OLIVE TREES" by Winston s. Churchill. We have a small picture frame and sealed. We are wondering if it is real.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no link to attach picture. I'm using iPad is that why
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah,
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Email sent
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah,
Thank you for the heads-up on emailing images.
I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me.
In the meantime, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How is the appraisal going?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah,
I am still awaiting your images to be forwarded to me.
I will let you know when I received them.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got an email saying they were sent to you
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah~
I received your images and thank you for your patience.
You have a vintage mid-20th century framed color print reproduction of a work by Sir Winston Churchill, O.M., R.A. (1874-1965) depicting the The Ancient Olive Grove at La Dragonnière, Cap Martin.
The original paintings from this series by Churchill were oil on canvas and measure an average of 18½ x 22¼ in (47.0 x 56.5cm). In general, an original oil on canvas would not be framed under a mat nor under glass and not with a machine printed title.
Original Churchill paintings from his olive grove series sell for just under $500,000 at auction.
A vintage framed reduced sized color lithograph reproduction decorative wall art image sells for a high average of $40 on today’s market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $75.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

If you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here, I would really appreciate it.

Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

Thank you!

~Nora