Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to know who made these and where I can sell them?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size of each?
At your convenience, please send photos of the back side (do not remove from frame) and close-ups of the details of the ship and water.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Nora I got these in Chicago at Mr. Dole's Mansion my wife's aunt was his secretary we were driving from Northern Minnesota to Ohio to see relatives and stayed over night there The gardener said there was a ground hog living in the rose garden and asked if I would shoot it. I said yes and after I shot it Aunt Sonia gave these to me and said they were from Margret (Kate) Buckingham's personal collection and said if we wanted to sell them they are worth money.
the Year I got these was 1970, the pictures are a little less then 8 inches by a little less then 5 inches
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
At your convenience, please send even closer images of the signature initials on each tile.
Thank you,
Nora
If you can't see the images that I sent you , you either need glasses or don't know your job. I sent enough . If you can't tell me my question then send my money back.....................Ted
At this juncture, I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora