Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you help me identify a Rosenthal dinner service that was

Customer Question

Can you help me identify a Rosenthal dinner service that was bought in 1970 and which may have been called something like Snowflake. It is white with a blue and grey quite geometric pattern on the rim of the plates and on the bowls and saucers. It is distinctive as the soup bowls and the cups all stand on small "stalks". It is stamped Rosenthal on the back of all the pieces. I hope to attach successfully a couple of pictures of a soup cup. Thank you! I too have looked on the net, without success!  Maybe you could advise me about its value and desirability (beyond its definite desirability to me!)

Category: Antiques