Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am age 90...I would like a quote setee and 2 matching

Customer Question

I am age 90...I would like a quote for a setee and 2 matching shairs...was owned by my great grand parents...in approximitally year 1860....the hand carved wood is solid cherry
on the legs and upper back...and arms ...and middle of back to a cushioned seat....also 2 back cushions on either side of the carving ....it is 46 inches wide and 36 inches high....
has casters on front legs....this has been in my family only....my mother gave it to me in year 1944 and I have cared for it since then..thank you....Evelyn Card
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello Evelyn
Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the piece you may be able to send? If not, I would be happy to work with you through a description and give an estimate of the value of the set.
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank