Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

18x24. Wijmer painting

Customer Question
18x24. Wijmer painting
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/24/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
I would love to help. I will need a photo of the painting and of the signature. You can do that by using the paper clip icon in the text box where you type back to me or the ADD FILE button. This works best on a desktop computer.