Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

In my sister house we found insmall movie reels and I think

Customer Question
they date back to...
in my sister house we found insmall movie reels and I think they date back to the 1920 earel can you hele m
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/23/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
How many movie reels did you find?
Are they in boxes with titles?
~Nora
we found 4 they are in small boxes but after examing them more closer on the front of each box there is a picture of the rockettes and a picture of the grand canyron and a picture of las vagas if I remember right. they are very small film strips and we do not have a machine to view them more. I now thing that she might have bought them when she took my father and mother on vaction one year. the fourth one has a picture of a cowboy and says Nevada on it also.
we want to know if they are worth anything and how to view them,
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
i do not know how to do that but I will try and find someone who can.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
I will send them on Monday or Tuesday hopely they will be of some help. thank you!
Hi~
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Thank you
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur