Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a caloric oven from the 1960s I think. A pink wall…

Customer Question
I have a caloric oven...
I have a caloric oven from the 1960s I think. A pink wall unit oven and cooktop stove. would like to find out how much its worth.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/23/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Your vintage mid 20th century Caloric cooktop stove would sell for a high average of $400 - $500 and pink wall unit oven would sell for $150 - $250 on today's market.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora