Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Do you know the artist Jacob Knight's works? I have one of…

Customer Question
Do you know the artist...
Do you know the artist Jacob Knight's works? I have one of his paintings I wish to sell.
Rebecca Marona
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
5/20/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
I am familiar with an artist Jacob Knight (1938-1994)from Massachusetts. To be sure this is him, I'd like one more photo of the signature on the piece so that I can be positive and give you a valuation.
I am trying to send u a pic but it won't go thru
The add file/paper clip feature seems to work best on a desktop computer. Let's do this-email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. It just takes a bit longer this way.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Will you be emailing the pictures?
Yes tonight at home
Great, let me be the last to answer here (otherwise it won't let me answer others) until you send some pictures. I will likely get the pictures in the morning and I'll get right on it.
Have a great night!