ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have a Hummel Madonna, 13 1/2" tall, 2nd TM, number is *****

Customer Question

I have a Hummel Madonna, 13 1/2" tall, 2nd TM, number is ***** with the letters H M before the numbers. Her robe swirls around her and does not go all the way to her feet. It is embossed with a floral design. I can send photos if you wish.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the question! It would be my pleasure to assist you.
Your vintage 14" Goebel/Hummel praying Madonna HM55, from Western Germany generally sells at the $60 to $100 level when offered. One similar to yours (which appears to be in inferior condition to yours) is currently listed at $55 on Etsy, see: https://www.etsy.com/listing/230979274/vintage-14-goebel-praying-madonna-hm55?ref=market
Should this prove helpful, kindly rate my service positively so I'm credited for answering the question. If not, let me know how I can provide more help. I understand that sometimes an item may be worth more or less than you expected; if you'd like further explanation of the market for a given item, please let me know and again, thank you!