How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking to receive an estimate on 4 turn of the Century Chandoliers,

Customer Question

Looking to receive an estimate on 4 turn of the Century Chandoliers, gas/electric in excellent condition. came original with home built in 1902, Please advise where photos can me mailed. thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help...we generally only do one item per question, but if you can note any maker marks present (generally on the underside of the top cap mount) and give dimensions of each, I will do all I can to help. It works best if you could post images to a free site like and then just send a link to them back here.
With kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I get an answer to my question regarding the 4 turn of the Century Gas/Electric Chandoliers???
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
I will gladly do so, but I need the information requested on 5/15 to do the best job I can for you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the larger one in the living room it has been found to read "Edison" not sure about the others. Thank you.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Thank you...Edison manufactured only industrial lighting in that form, well into the 1930s -- is the marking perhaps on a bulb or socket?