Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Two drawings by Luciano Guarnieri; one of an early teen boy in profile

Customer Question

Two drawings by Luciano Guarnieri; one of an early teen boy in profile - signed & #6l of 200; the other unsigned of same boy at a younger age with a younger brother with his arm around the older one's shoulder; heartwarming! I'd like them to go to the family of those boys if anything is known of their whereabouts. Especially the unsigned one, which may be one-of-a-kind, perhaps a draft of a finished drawing. Do you have any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There,
Thank you for the request here.
Unfortunately, tracing back to find the sitters in the pictures by Luciano Guarnieri is beyond the scope of what an online appraiser does here.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My e-mail is NOT correct. I do not see a way to correct it. There should only be one v at the beginning. I will check back on this web site and hope we can reconnect but I cannot spend more time right now on this. E
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need assistance?
With kind regards,
Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It seems to me that since the signed picture is numbered that there would be lists of the artists work, which would also give credit to the person in the portrait just as a city sky line is named or a particular bridge in a particular country.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
I am unsure what you are asking, sorry, could you clarify? But bear in mind not ALL art created by any artist is completely documented in that manner....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not have more information to give to you. I'm sorry you were unable to find a contact for me.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
I am unsure what you are asking, sorry, could you clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. We are done.