Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I hope so, I have this same pitcher in excellent condition,

Customer Question

I hope so, I have this same pitcher in excellent condition, no chips or cracks, looks just like your picture on this page, I'd like to know where to go to get a value on it to insure, how do I do this an who do I take this to? I have had this pitcher for about 30 years, it was a gift, who or what do I do? thank you for your time Denise XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Denise,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your pitcher.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the bottom whether it has a mark of not (or give me the link to the page you mentioned) and I'll appraise it right here for you.Also, how tall is it?Many thanks and wait to hear,RobertPS Here's a really easy way to attach additional photos.Just three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:Go tohttp://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it far too complicated)Click on Upload ImagesClick on Browse Your ComputerSelect the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit open.Click on Start Upload (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you.It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located right under where it says "Image Link"and paste it here where you are typing to me. (If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo).