How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to referbish a Brunswick Balke Collender phonograph.

Customer Question

I would like to referbish a Brunswick Balke Collender phonograph. I am located in Ottawa Canada. Can you direct me or help me? Thank you. Ken McCafferty cell ***-***-****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** expert you requested is not available.
Please let me know if you would like to continue here with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nora,
If you have guidance help or direction yes please.
Cheers Ken
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ken,
The best I could do is put together a list of specialists who restore and deal in phonographs whom you can contact, as they would have the best first hand knowledge of how to handle re-furbishing yours.