Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a dinner size plate gold and red. On the back is a crown…

Customer Question
I have a dinner size...
I have a dinner size plate gold and red. On the back is a crown andbelow it sas H & C, below that SELB and below that Bavaria. The below Heinrich & co.
Is this worth something - I got it from an estate.
Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/4/2015
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
Hi,My name is***** have been buying and selling China since 1970 and can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0