Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 100 year old Ruthenian vase I would like to sell.

Customer Question

I have a 100 year old Ruthenian vase I would like to sell. Any idea how much it would be worth? I can't find any other Ruthenian pottery online to find the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Steve and I am pleased to assist you. Could you post an image of the bottom and note the dimensions and all markings present, please?
Expert:  Steven-R replied 3 years ago.
The form appears to be Art Deco, by the way, similar to Zsolnay and Hollohaza regional wares...and early Budapest pieces as produced by Fischer...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you get my last response? I sent a picture of the bottom of the 2nd vase, the one I first asked about doesn't have a mark. I don't know how to attach pictures to this one, send me an email and I will attach all of the pictures I have of the vases.

Thank you,

Joan Saxby

Expert:  Steven-R replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, Joan, I received no additional images...It works best, if the image upload process on the site isn't being very friendly, to send the images via email to experts@pearl.com with a request they be forwarded to me (Steve, Antiques) and also include the page link below--my personal apology for the inconvenience!

http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/840qy-100-year-old-ruthenian-vase-sell.html