Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

I have several questions - I have the following Avon Mothers

I have several questions - I have the following Avon Mother's Day Plates 1982 - 1992 and 1995-1999 - 2001 and 2003 and one Easter Plate from 1996 plate any value?

Also I have a a couple "pottery" items from West Germany - A vase from West German that has the numbers 582-17 stamped on the bottom - also a small pottery type vase with a leaather string that allows you to hang on a wall that is stamped West Germany #326

A salt and pepper shaker with a matching creamer that is orange with white polka dots (looks like a mushroom) the bottom says " V By W Goebel W Germany # XXXXX (for shakers) and S-224 1964 for creamer" any value?

I have a China? coffee pot from Bavaria Johann Leltman Vohenstraub #4881 75 -handle is trimmed in gold and lid trimmed in gold- pink and blue floral design

Another China (?) coffee pot stamped Rosjau? Bavaria - purple redish flowers with yellow in middle of flowers

A Christmas Peweter Plate "On the Way to Bethlehem" First year limited edition of 5000 - Design John Gulbrandsrod No. 1224 - Selandia Norway Pewter 1992 - any value?

thank you!!

Hi Pat,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

We ordinarily answer just one question per request. You have listed several items, each of which will require separate research. I can value the Avon plates for you, and then you can list the other things as separate questions. Would that be agreeable to you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes that is fine thank you
Thanks, Pat.

If all your plates are in perfect condition, their values are as follows:

Avon Mother's Day Plates
1982 - $13
1983 - $9
1984 - $13
1985 - $15
1986 - $30
1987 - $15
1988 - $15
1989 - $15
1990 - $15
1991 - $15
1992 - $9
1995 - $30
1996 - $20
1997 - $20
1998 - $20
1999 - $20
2001 - $12
2003 - $12

1996 Avon Easter Plate - $20

If you were to sell any of these plates, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Pat.

When you are satisfied with my answer I would appreciate your positive rating. That is the way I am paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this. I truly value your feedback. Come back soon and ask for me! Thanks for using Just Answer!
Thanks Pat, for the positive rating, and the generous bonus. Very kind of you!
Hi Pat,
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,
Judith-on-Antiques