Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

The Lenox Spice Village fine porcelain 1989 - Value?

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find comparable sales that give your set a current secondary market value of $65 - $90 USD at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question! If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
seven pieces
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is this price "per unit" or for all seven pieces in total?
that is for all 7 pieces