Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting signed K McCleod date 1913 of North

Customer Question
I have a painting signed...
I have a painting signed Andrew K McCleod date 1913 of North Kennoway do you know anything about the artist?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Antiques
4/18/2012
Antique Expert: Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster replied 6 years ago
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience: Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

My name is ***** ***** I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help! Are you sure you are spelling it right? also could I see a picture of the piece and what are the measurements Height x width without the frame? Is this an oil on canvas? Thank you

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.