Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

hi i have a complete set of Heinrich H&C(or G?) SELB Bavaria

hi i have a complete set of Heinrich H&C(or G?) SELB Bavaria Germany, Heinrich Ivory Body Supreme china. It is cream ivory with gold rim. Any idea what it is worth? and where would I search for additional items for the collection?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

How many total pieces, please?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks - it is a full set of 12 of everything in a dinner service. it looks like one of the bowls may have a pattern number 16292 on it.
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Thanks!

Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current fair market value is estimated to range from $1,400 to $1,800 based on overall condition and regional market demand. The market is a bit soft at present for even the finest of china. You may find extra items from sites such as http://www.replacements.com/ or

http://www.chinamatchers.co.uk/ but you can likely find them for less if you check sites like Rubylane.com or eBay.com regularly...

Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

***

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!