Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer.
Do you know what year or model you have? What does it look like?
A picture would be great if you can. If you can't, that's okay.
In this message box, you will see a little paper clip at the top. Click it.
Then click on browse and another box will open up. Click on browse in that box. This will take you to the photos on your computer.
Click on the one you want to send. Double click on the image.
You'll be taken back to the upload box. Click OK. You'll be taken back to your original box.
Click Insert and you should be able to see the picture in the message area before you send it to me.
Here's a different method that we have good results with if you want to try it:
2. TinyPic is a good place to upload photos. You do have to have the images saved on your computer, but you can upload photos without having to register or give them any information.
1) Go to www.tinypic.com
2) The first thing you'll see is an upload page.
3) Click on "Browse".
4) Choose the image you want to upload.
5) Make sure the file type chosen is "Image".
6) In the "Resize" box, leave it as "default".
7) Click "Upload Now".
You'll see a verification box pop up. Just type in the words it shows and click "upload now". It might take a few minutes to upload.
Once it does, you'll be given 4 different viewing options.
Just copy either the addresses in the "URL for E-Mail & IM" and paste the link into the message box.
It should look something like this: http://tinypic.com/r/2myuh/7
This method seems to be one of the favorites:
Go to http://www.imgur.com
1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
As a last resort, you can email them:
Email the pictures to [email protected]
. They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up for Just Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.
Let me know if you need any help.