Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

HOW MUCH IS WORTH A CANDLE MADE IN WEST GERMANY CALLED FUNNY

Customer Question

HOW MUCH IS WORTH A CANDLE MADE IN WEST GERMANY CALLED FUNNY DESIGN
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 5 years ago.
My name is Judith, and it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Do you have candles or candle holders? Can you upload pictures? If you need help doing that, I can help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THE CANDLE HOLDER IS WHITE WITH BLUE DESIGNS LIKE HERBS,FLOWERS IN PORCELAINE AND THE LITTLE CANDLE IN ROUND SHAPE 1 INCH AND ALSO THE CANDLE HOLDER IS ABOUT 1 INCH
Thank you.

If your candle holders and candles are in perfect condition, their current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately CAD 40 for the pair.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. Please click "Accept", as that is the way I am compensated by JA for my service to you. Clicking "Accept" will not result in any additional cost to you. Feedback is welcome, and bonuses are appreciated. Thanks for using Just Answer!