Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

I have a Foley & Williams Goodrich B antique sewing machine.

I have a Foley & Williams Goodrich B antique sewing machine. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX with patents dating from Oct. 6, 1891 to Jan 12, 1909. The machine itself is in excellent condition and still works!! All the attachments are still with it including extra bobbins and needles. The cabinet is beautiful but the veneer on the top lid is cracked and bubbled and some hardware (the pull rings) is missing on the the 2 right drawers. I also have lots of pictures of it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Will replied 6 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current market retail replacement value for your sewing machine is estimated to range from $475 to $600 based on overall condition and regional market demand. If you would like to read more on the history of your machine, I included a hyperlink at the bottom of this page. Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

***

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!

=

http://www.sewalot.com/foley%20&%20williams%20goodrich.htm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How does one locate the correct buyers for this specific sewing machine? EBay is out of the question as I have tried that and it didn't even receive one bid.
Expert:  Will replied 6 years ago.
eBay is not a great option because of the shipping factor which could cost as much as the machine! I would suggest you try an ad on Craigslist.org under collectibles in your region. You could also consider consignment to a local antique shop or mall. Best, Will