Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What would a 1917 Wurlitzer Calvary Bugle in excellent

Customer Question
condition be worth?...
What would a 1917 Wurlitzer Calvary Bugle in excellent condition be worth?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Antiques
9/10/2011
Antique Expert: Will, Certified Appraiser replied 6 years ago
Will
Will, Certified Appraiser

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current market retail replacement value for your WWI bugle is estimated to range from $90 to $175 based on overall condition and regional market demand. Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

***

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!

Will
Will, Certified Appraiser