Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

Art - Rough Appraisal

I have a limited edition signed print by Len Gibbs which is very difficult to find among his work because it was commissioned by Syncrude Canada Ltd. about 30+ years ago to commemorate startup of the plant, and it was never released to the public. I don't know enough about art to say what type of print it is but it has his name printed or stamped on the left-hand bottom corner and an original signature in the right-hand corner. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate any of the papework that was likely issued with this. It measures approx. 23-1/2 x 15-1/2" within the frame.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Personal Property Appraiser specializing in Fine Art & Antiques and I am here to help!

Using my resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find that your Beautiful print has a current market value of $700 - $1,100 USD at auction or in a private sale.

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, please click “ACCEPT” so JustAnswer will credit me for my time & work (at no further cost to you). Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alan C. Ransdell, ISA AM, AOA AM, CA