Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I cant remember my tap pattern and now I cant use my phone…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my tap pattern and now I cant use my phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg stylo2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have just been retrying different taos every 30 seconde I am at 42 tries I keep hoping they will give me a option to redo it but just keeeps telling me to try again in 30 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get back on my phone. waiting for return call from my dr

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Android Device Expert: Joe, Mechanic replied 21 days ago
Joe
Joe, Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

There is no option around the pattern in order to do a forgot or code instead, the phone must be erased or use a software in attempt to unlock such as what is shown here: https://www.forecovery.com/unlock-android/unlock-lg-phone.html

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!