Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I bought it yesterday and it worked this morning now well…

Customer Question
I bought it yesterday...

I bought it yesterday and it worked this morning now well not let me make calls it says emergency calls only

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Tryed to restart it but still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get my new phone working

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Android Devices
5/30/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 21 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 20 days ago

Have you contacted your cell phone carrier?