Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I lost my phone. Got a new one yesterday. Can't get into my…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone. Got a new one yesterday. Can't get into my old account:***@******.***. Everything is synchronized to it. Don't know my password. Can't recover. Help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Wednesday afternoon, on the number 25 bus in Maplewood. Phone number transferred to this phone yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I'm not sure I understand. My LG 7 is gone. I've been trying since yesterday to get into***@******.*** with my new phone. Everything except the phones, is the same. ?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

How can a factory reset help me on a phone I've had for less than 48 hours?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay. I'll try to trust and believe.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I didn't receive a response to my question: already attempted "forgot password", and "restore account" at Goggle; and, I still am not allowed into my old Goggle account. It it is synchronized to my Hulu and Audible accounts. I mist get in. Original phone is gone.
5/26/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 22 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
We have to do what.we can in this manner. I don't have $20.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer