Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a galaxy s6 edge. i keep getting a notification

Customer Question
I have a galaxy...

I have a galaxy s6 edge. i keep getting a notification "unable to sign in to account". Ask for my password.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Android Devices
5/2/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 19 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Hi Harry:No, I do not need help any more. I solved the problem myself....I guess!
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
no I don't need an extra charge
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer