Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I don't have my password and I need to clear my Google

Customer Question
I don't have my...

I don't have my password ***** I need to clear my Google history

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Smartphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's an LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

I'm computer illiterate so I haven't tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to cancel all Google history

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Android Devices
3/31/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 25 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Harry I'm getting rid of the phone I need the clear the Google history downloads the whole deal please help me I don't want anybody see what's on there

Which model LG?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How much is my card that we charged all together I've already paid $36
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 24 days ago

Which model LG?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
If you don't want to help me that's fine it's cheaper for me to throw the phone in the trash

Which model LG?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How can I tell which model it is
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
LG tp450
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 24 days ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
please

Thanks

When you say Google History, what exactly are you referring to?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I want to clear things that I've Googled downloads I just want to clear the phone

ok, can you access the phone still and get to the home page?

And you wish to wipe everything on the phone, all your data and return it to new?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I do want to keep the contacts though

If you click here and sign in

http://contacts.google.com

Do you see your contacts there?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It says I have no contacts yet

ok, what is the model of the phone?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Pt450

There is no model with that

Is it a touch screen?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer