Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

Bought a voyager 3 tablet at Walmart in November for a

Customer Question

Bought a voyager 3 tablet at Walmart in November for a Christmas present. Lost the receipt and tablet was misplaced while moving. I found the tablet and need to activate it. Need to activate it my grandbaby.
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?
Customer: Could not do either. Lost receipt with activation code.
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! I have resolved the issue. The tablet is working.